Crumble-Top Pumpkin Muffins
- 4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup raisins, (optional)
- 2/3 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (30 oz.) LIBBY’S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 2 large eggs
- Streusel topping (recipe follows)
COMBINE baking mix, raisins, oats, sugar and cinnamon in large bowl. Combine pumpkin pie mix and eggs in medium bowl; mix well. Stir into oat mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full. Sprinkle with Streusel Topping.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans to wire rack; cool slightly. Serve warm.
FOR STREUSEL TOPPING:
COMBINE 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in small bowl. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.