Pretty as a picture drinks for your Valentines of any age!
White Hot Chocolate!
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup Dairy Maid Dairy Half and Half
- 2 cups Dairy Maid Dairy Whole milk (or 2% milk – not skim)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- whipped cream made from Dairy Maid Dairy Heavy Whipping Cream ( and peppermint sticks for garnish
- Place the white chocolate chips and cream in a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until the white chocolate chips have melted – don’t let the mixture boil.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract. Stir until warmed through, being careful not to let the white hot chocolate boil.
- Pour the white hot chocolate into mugs, and garnish with a peppermint stick and/or whipped cream.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup Dairy Maid Dairy non-fat Milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place frozen strawberries in the blender or food processor first.
- Add milk and juice. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Puree until smooth, stopping to push fruit down into the blades of the blender, if necessary.