- 1 lb white chocolate
- 4 tbsp Butter or margarine
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cloves
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 1/3 cups cream
- 3 oz sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Melt chocolate with butter in microwave for just 2 minutes.
- Heat milk in a sauce pan with cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and vanilla. Keep the flame to low so that the milk should not be reached to boiling point.
- After 3-4 minutes just before boiling point remove the pan from heat and keep stirring so that the layer would not form.
- When the milk cools to room temperature leave it as it is.
- In a bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar together to make a fluffy mixture.
- Now mix the yolk mixture in milk and whisk so that they mix together.
- Pour the mixture into the sauce pan, cook on medium heat and keep stirring while cooking so that the mixture would not get boil.
- When the mixture gets thick add the melted chocolate into the mixture and whisk them together.
- After 3-4 minutes. Remove the pan from heat and pour thee mixture using a table spoon into a cup cake bowls or muffins tray.
- Place the cup cakes in fridge for a day so that they become set and could easily take out from the cups